[Healeys] Tri-Carb sells for $74,000 on Bring A Trailer

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue May 21 10:54:57 MDT 2019

Seems fair to me (assuming USD).  "It's worth what someone is willing to
pay for it;" BaT seems to be a fair arbitrator.

I think a BT7 in comparable condition (excellent resto) might bring $50K
USD; so buyer's paying a premium for a 'true' roadster (a bit less than
a BJ8 in comparable condition would likely fetch).

Bob