[Healeys] Is a vernier cam wheel worth the money and trouble?

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat May 18 10:43:11 MDT 2019

With just a vernier cam wheel you will not notice much difference if any
at all. It will only work properly in combination with a lot of other
tweeks like a hotter cam shaft, larger valves, other carbs and manifold,
higher compression, flowed head/ exhaust/manifolds and all the rest of it.

If you want to really optimise the engine you have to go the whole hog,
otherwise it is just a waste of money.

Kees Oudesluijs