[Healeys] Upholstery

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon May 13 21:17:33 MDT 2019

The issue is that the currently supplied foam is stiffer than the original Dunlopillow and as such provides a harder seat. removing plugs of foam from the underside improves the compliance of the seat. I did it to the foams I used in my 100 for 13 years and they were about as comfortable as they could be. I had Heritage rebuild my seats with new everything and it feels as if they also drilled the foams, although i'm not sure. They covered the bottoms of the seat cushions with fabric so I can't see them, but just poking around it feels as if there are holes.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554