[Healeys] amazing cars

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu May 9 20:29:41 MDT 2019

"... offered for sky-high amounts where their identity and integrity are
questionable ..."

There's a word for that ... can't think of it at the moment ... know it
rhymes with 'clod,' 'plod' and 'shod.'

ps.  Do like the way he routed and secured the braided fuel line from
the shroud to the carbs on the BJ8.   I've always wondered what to do
with that line; I believe it's supposed to go in front of the carb above
the fuel filter, but mine rubbed against the bonnet--I think that
particular line was a bit too long--so I routed behind the carb.  Looks
like a simple P-clip is the answer (chromed is over-the-top IMO).