[Healeys] Looking for an Engine Block

Bob England engl at accesscomm.ca
Tue May 7 16:25:03 MDT 2019

I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my post of yesterday.  I've
passed on all of your information to the fellow helping out the owner
getting his car back on the road (and she's a great looking car!).

Thanks again to all who offered blocks, and to those too who offered
opinions on alternatives.  All was great input!

BobE