[Healeys] Brake Lights

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:25:29 MDT 2019

The most recent AHCUSA club magazine had an article written by Roger Moment
advocating mechanical brake switches.   My original pressure switch
required a lot of pressure to light the brakes, so I installed a mechanical
10 years ago.   When the mechanic switch failed last year, I realized the
pressure switch wasn't working at all.

Seems like the mechanical switch is a really wise idea.

- Tom