[Healeys] Birthday Greetings

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 16 06:43:45 MDT 2019

Ah, balance.  I am grateful my wife indulges the hobby without complaint,
though she herself is not a "car gal."  She doesn't go to car shows, drives
or rallies.  In fact, I've had my Healey coming up on 19 years and she has
ridden in it once.  She says she doesn't understand the fascination, but
she's glad I enjoy it.  This morning, while she is still snoozing (I hope),
I'm for a 6:00 a.m. departure to the 2-day Classic Car Show in Costa Mesa to
participate in the Austin Healey Association of So Cal display.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7