[Healeys] Austin-Healey 6000 Mk III BJ8

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 08:38:08 MST 2019

Or a Mustang.  Two different driving experiences, my Mustang is
high-revving and loaded with gadgets, but the Healeys are pure driving
bliss (and guess which get the most attention*).  This car smashes the
two together, so you get neither.  But, I do appreciate the skill and
craftsmanship of the better Nasties

* My late father's 1946 Chevy 2-ton flatbed truck, but the Healeys are a
close second.