[Healeys] Austin-Healey 6000 Mk III BJ8

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Mar 6 02:28:46 MST 2019

A very nice machine, I love it and it seems to be very well screwed
together. It looks spectacular and very neat. Some minor things I
definitely do not like: the steering wheel, Moto Lita, black  or  tan
leather looks so much better, and the instruments which should be white
on black or black on silver SMITHS/JAEGER UK. It is also a pity the way
the engine looks with all the plastic on top but I suppose you cannot
avoid that.

Kees Oudesluijs