[Healeys] BJ8 tach disassembly

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Mar 5 14:08:16 MST 2019

 You can get new glass.
Mike MacLean

    On Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 12:33:22 PM PST, Tom <ah3000me at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi everyone,
I have some white dust inside the BJ8 tach that I'd like to clean up.    I found disassembly instruction on John Simm's site.  After removing the trim ring, and undoing the two screws holding the mechanism to the case, the glass face is firmly stuck to the case.
If I can pop the glass face off, I can easily clean it with a can of compressed air.  But the glass face is stuck, and I don't want to break something.   Anyone have any ideas how to do this?
thanks again,
Tom

Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net