[Healeys] Stainless Brake Hoses

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Jun 29 12:47:35 MDT 2019

 Thanks Rick.  I should have figured as not much changed for the rear axle during most of production.Mike M

    On Saturday, June 29, 2019, 9:15:38 AM PDT, HealeyRick <healeyrik at gmail.com> wrote:

 Mike,
The Moss part number for the rear brake hose is the same for the BN1, BN2, BN4, BT7, BJ7, BJ8. so if you are using a stainless set from one of those cars, you should be good.
Best regards.Rick Neville