[Healeys] Rear End Squeaks

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 06:44:54 MDT 2019

Roger:

Had the same problem a few years ago.  I think it was because I waded through some high water and put the car in storage before shipping to Florida.   At any rate, finally, we jacked up the car and the leaf springs separately.  Then removed the bolts from the shackles with a drift pin to keep them in position and greased the bolts.  Then greased the end of the drift pint so that it was lubing the inside while tapping slowly on the bolt which was doing the same greasing.  That was 4 years ago in hot humid Florida and no squeaks yet.

Bob Begani 67 BJ8