[Healeys] wtb: oil line L-shaped bracket

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 19:33:33 MDT 2019

Listers,

I'm looking for the L-shaped bracket pictured in the attached photo.  It
attaches to the firewall using one of the screws that holds the firewall
insulation in place.  On the other end has a P-clip that holds the oil
pressure gauge line.

The photo is from one of Moss' firewall insulation installation
instructions.  The instructions have two photos that show the bracket,
one for a BN7 MkII and one BJ8.

The bracket is not shown or listed in the factory parts manual I have.
It looks like the P clip might be listed.  PCR0307 introduced at car
13751, which is the first tri-carb.

I've checked with a few of the usual suspects (BSC, Healey Surgeons,
Kilmartin, AH Spares) and haven't had any luck.  Suggestions?

Looks like it would be easy enough to make, but would like to have one
in hand to get the dimensions off of.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar