[Healeys] Rear Hub Spline Extensions

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sat Jun 22 00:48:08 MDT 2019

It’s very effective, at least on the spinners. When I put the wire wheels on I normally tighten the spinner by hand and one hit with a light sledge. They will self tighten. I made an experiment once, I tightened the spinners by hand as much as I could, then marked the positions of the spinners with a piece of tape. After some time driving around the spinners had tightened themselves, by half a turn or so.

Per

Skickat från min iPhone