[Healeys] Towing a Healey Flat

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 15:57:41 MDT 2019

Hi Jerry:

Attached is a  picture of the attachment to the frame I found.  Uses existing frame bolts so I can simply unbolt it and drive around without problems.  Will consider the idea of replacing the bumper with a channel.  As kees just commented the trans and overdrive along with the differential are bathed in oil so I cannot understand why I have to disconnect the drive shaft.  Then again Price reminds me of the one that shifted into gear.

Bob