[Healeys] Differential Installation

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:15:49 MDT 2019

You will find that putting a jack under the spring will only serve to lift
the whole car.
I use a couple of very large C clamps  ... 1 to hold one side of the rear
axle casing to the frame rail and the other to pull the spring up to the
axle casing on the other side.
Plan and proceed carefully ... there is a lot of energy stored in that
spring as you tighten the C clamp.