[Healeys] Trim bits

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 21:59:58 MDT 2019

Bill,

I meant to snap a photo of my BN2's cover today, but got carried away
scraping tarpaper off my BJ8's floor pans ;)

Anyway, the bottom is secured with 'Lift-A-Dot' snaps; items# 102-104 on
the latest Moss catalog on p. 138 (part# 226-308 for the snap).  The
male part of the L-A-Ds are bolted to the rear bulkhead.  The straps,
IIRC, are secured to the cover with rivets, but I'll confirm tomorrow
(unless I have another senior moment).

Bob