[Healeys] Brake issue

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:39:23 MDT 2019

This morning I got under the car and shortened the brake actuating rod's
length by spinning the nut two full turns.  Though this probably does not
amount to much more than 1/16" I think that is all it will take, assuming
the issue was that the fluid return hole was being partially or fully
blocked by the seal/piston when things heated up and tolerances tightened
down.  We'll see--unfortunately I will not be able to take the car for an
extended drive until tomorrow ore Sunday.

Thanks to all for their input.

Best--Michael Oritt