[Healeys] Anti Sway Bar Straps

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 19:14:45 MDT 2019

OK Guys, They are 5/16" X 1" UNF for BN2s and even on my BN1 they are UNF.

BSF (Whitworth) are typically used on primarily the engine, gearbox rear
axle and front suspension. Except for some early BN1s ('53's), almost ALL
body fasteners for 100s were UNF (with a few exceptions that I won't bore
you with).

By the BN2, even most of the front suspension fasteners were changing to
UNF so be careful.

BTW, I own four thread gauges, UNF/UNC/SAE, BSF/BSW Whitworth, BA and
Metric.

Cheers,

Curt