[Healeys] Dual SU fuel pumps install info. needed

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:25:08 MDT 2019

Hi Mitch,
I have a "double ended" SU pump in my BJ8.
It is wired via a Bugeye Sprite 3 position blinker switch.
It's set up so I can have one pump end on (road use), 2 pumps on (track use), or no pumps on (parked and secured).
I change the road use end every 18 months or so, by moving the wire to the other end when I'm under the car, and always turn the switch to both pumps first - then back to one. The noise confirms they are both operational.
I also have a malpassi fuel pressure regulator/ filter.
I can't help with two separate and independent pumps.
Best
Chris