[Healeys] lead substitute question

R F BEGANI rfbegani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:45:22 MDT 2019

Gasoline has come a long way since lead was banned largely due to exhaust emissions controls which has difficulty functioning due to deposits. The chemicals being used today especially Top Tier fuels  have dual functions of keeping the upper cylinder area clean and lubricated  besides down stream exhaust Most of us agree from our experience. Nevertheless, the will always be exceptions.

Bob Begani