[Healeys] source for keys?

John O'Brien banjojohn at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 13:28:10 MDT 2019

Hi guys and gals.

I thought someone listed a source for keys for doors, ignition, etc.,
but I can't find it.  My ignition key on my BJ8 only fits the ignition,
it has a number stamped on it, and the glove box has a different
number.  I can't see any numbers on the door locks or boot lid.  I'm
wondering (hoping) that a key for the glove box might also fit the doors
and boot lid, but no telling for sure. Anyway, is there someone that can
sell me a key based on the number on the glove box?

John O'Brien

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)

'61 Bugeye (Lucy)