[Healeys] Nothing Goes Right

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:03:07 MDT 2019

Where does it say that the retaining nut should be torqued to 150 ft lbs.
I'm guessing, but I'd say I have routinely torqued that nut to around 50 to
60 ft lbs at the most. Never had a problem and that  is on my race car that
I have raced pretty hard for over 30 years. That also includes a time when
I sheared off an axle flange during a race.  So I would say I have stressed
those rear hubs pretty hard