[Healeys] Shameless Promotion - 2019 Guidelines Available

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Tue Jan 29 14:49:21 MST 2019

Ok, I’m late getting this out.

The 2019 Austin-Healey Originality Guide for Restoration and Registry Inspections (AKA: the Guidelines) are available for distribution.

For 2019 the Guidelines, we have added over 180 photographs which greatly clarifies the text. We feel this was very successful and will continue to add more for 2020. The Policies for Concours Inspections, Score Sheets has also been updated along with an update to Supplement 13, Owners Handbooks.

All told, we now offer over 700 pages of information on how Austin-Healey were originally and how they will be Inspected. It also includes 13 Supplements that go into more detail on specific subjects than the general text of the Guidelines.

Copies are available from Mike Osipik:  mikeosipik at gmail.com <mailto:mikeosipik at gmail.com>

Just drop Mike an email and he’ll let you know what he needs.

Downloads thru DropBox are $25.00 and CD mailed are $35.00. This is a bargain. If you have not received them in the last several years, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your consideration,

Randy

Randy Hicks
Chairman, Austin-Healey Concours Registry Committee