[Healeys] HD6 Mixture.

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 28 00:55:20 MST 2019

Simon,

I had this problem with my tri-carb.

It foxed me for years as the springs were both the same length - but they
WERE NOT the same strength.

The rear carb spring was too weak, so the back carb ran lean.  This also
caused an overheating problem in certain circumstances..

Check it out.  You may also find that the colour painted on the spring has
long gone.  All three on mine had since faded since 1962.

Mark

Ardmore

New Zealand

  _____