[Healeys] Oil Filter Breakdown/Comparison

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 19:22:16 MST 2019

I have spin-on adapters on both my Healeys.  The 'recommended' filter is
a Fram 3600, I prefer the Wix equivalent.  You can't beat this deal:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Engine-Oil-Filter-WIX-51516MP/292416784937?epid=79106411&hash=item4415660a29:g:UBwAAOSwn6JcHQCJ:rk:9:pf:0

Bob

ps.  After some guy did a website on this years ago--and got a nasty
letter from lawyers, apparently--Fram supposedly upped their game.  I
guess not.