[Healeys] Over heating Healey's

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Feb 27 00:34:22 MST 2019

Why not fit a thermostatic switch in the top tank or hose to control the
fan. Kicking in at ca. 200 -210°F and kicking out at about 185°F should
do the trick. Use an adaptor with to accommodate the majority of thermal
switches, in EU it is M22 if I remember correctly. There are thousands
of them to choose from.

Keep the manual override switch though.

Kees Oudesluijs