[Healeys] Shock Tower

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 17 18:23:26 MST 2019

Tom,

Lucky I guess.  I was able to screw a long bolt into the nut and then
pull the nut back into position by lifting up on the bolt.  Held the
shank of the bolt while the nut was welded to the plate.  Filed the weld
flat.  The hole in the plate is larger than the bolt, accepting a boss
on one face of the nut.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 MkI registrar