[Healeys] Clutch woes

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Feb 17 13:58:28 MST 2019

update--slave was pretty dirty inside but the rubber looked great--no obvious erosion at all.  Pulled the flex rubber line and did't see any defects---but will replace it anyway.  Will pull the master and rebuild it just in case.  It is a B***H to get to.Oh---the bleed screw on the slave is at the top where you can't get to it unless you remove the tunnel hump.  Assuming you can bend the rubber hose enough, is there any problem moving the bleed screw to the bottom?Tom