[Healeys] Fw: 100 grille shape

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Feb 14 14:03:59 MST 2019

Here is a view from the top of a grill that was restored by Rich Chysler just before he passed.  I have not got to the point of installing it yet, but the front shroud was shaped to this grill during the body work on my
BN2 front shroud.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "S. Carr" <britfan1 at epix.net> To: "Healey List" <healeys at autox.team.net> Cc:   _______________________________________________
Suggested annual donation  $12.75