[Healeys] BJ8 turn signal indicator lights

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Wed Feb 6 17:25:09 MST 2019

I managed to get it all apart and had to glue them back together when I reassembled them- knowing that this would be a one time fix.The green plastic bits deteriorate over time.
I know what Steve means about them pointing in all directions, and this is something that was satisfying to fix- they now point straight left and right.
Trouble is, since the restoration and a new wiring harness, I can’t get them to flash independently…I have some sleuthing to do, but it hasn’t been a priority- maybe this spring.

Stephen, BJ8