[Healeys] Handbrake cable clip

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Tue Feb 5 15:15:44 MST 2019

See attached. Car is a Mk II BT7 ie a 4-seater.

So, I'm doing a lot of routine maintenance at the moment and one of my tasks
was to grease the "lever, balance" & the "cable - handbrake" ie the two
grease nipples associated with the handbrake behind the rear RHS wheel. The
clip - per the attached - has lost its nut and washer. The actual clip is
still there but it has slid down the cable from wherever it was attached.

I've got hundreds of pictures on file, but nothing of that particular spot.

Does anyone have a picture or its location?

Thanks,

Simon