[Healeys] Handbrake cable clip

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Wed Feb 6 11:52:46 MST 2019

Clip goes on the bulkhead below the fuel pump (when fuel pump is rhs), see
picture attached.
Josef Eckert
Königswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Healeys] Handbrake cable clip
Datum: 2019-02-06T01:48:41+0100
Von: "simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com"
<simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com>
An: "Healeys" <healeys at autox.team.net>

See attached. Car is a Mk II BT7 ie a 4-seater.

So, I’m doing a lot of routine maintenance at the moment and one of my
tasks was to grease the “lever, balance” & the “cable – handbrake” ie the
two grease nipples associated with the handbrake behind the rear RHS wheel.
The clip – per the attached – has lost its nut and washer. The actual clip
is still there but it has slid down the cable from wherever it was
attached.

I’ve got hundreds of pictures on file, but nothing of that particular spot.

Does anyone have a picture or its location?

Thanks,

Simon