[Healeys] re Healey 100 windscreen to body seal

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Feb 4 08:41:32 MST 2019

Thanks to everyone for the responses on this subject.

  1.  I believe that the 90 year old who made the seals before is Martin McGregor. How could I forget him. If they crack the code for immortality we need to get him the first dose. He is a treasure to the hobby. I'd call him but I'm hoping to need the seal daily soon and I know his response times...
  2.  If SC parts has them I'll order from them.
  3.  I'll keep my heat gun handy just in case.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554