[Healeys] re Healey 100 windscreen to body seal

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 14:45:57 MST 2019

It's a few years ago but the seal from SC Parts fitted very well, using Holts rubber lubricant to slide the seal over the slots on the bottom of the screen. Just a few months ago I broke the screen glass and had to rebuild a new glass into the frame pieces. After rebuilding the frame, I was still able to re use the same seal, again with a perfect fit to the body. Not sure if SC Parts still supply the same seal, but worth asking.
Mike BrooksBN2 Scotland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android