[Healeys] 100/4 Cockpit Surround

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 16:11:38 MST 2019

Listers
If you want to go the powder coating route you may want to contact these folks:
My intent was to take a surround up to the shop tomorrow and get some feedback from Jim but not sure that will happen.  So you might want to contact them directly. They do blasting for me like chassis and body panels but I have not had a need for their powder coating yet. My understanding they can do any color including clear. What I have seen at the shop looks like nice work.
Perry

Name /Address
American Precision Powder Coating, LLc
1296 Airport Road