[Healeys] Wood top bow

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:23:11 MST 2019

Made a similar mistake: bought a wood top bow
For my BN7 but was sent one apparently for a BT7 said to be for a BN7.  After numerous attempts to make it work, David Nock suggested perhaps the other vendor sold me the wrong one; that there were subtle differences. So when the next wooden bow arrived, sure enough the differences are subtle but definitely made the difference. So now I have a lovely mostly unused BT7 (I assume) wooden bow sitting in my parts locker.
Regards,
Richard  of KY
BN7 440