[Healeys] Wood top bow

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 15 22:35:38 MST 2019

My dad made one for my BT7 about 18 years ago. I think it took him two tries with different pieces of wood to get it close to right and he was an excellent wood craftsman. I had to do some work to shape it while fitting it. It is a complex compound curve. It can be done with patience and attention to detail. If it is not completely correct it will place too much stress on the windshield frame and break the windshield. I did not break my windshield, I was just observant and very careful.