[Healeys] Holes for Rear Quarter Panel

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Dec 15 16:36:06 MST 2019

Hello,

My car did not have door shut pillars (aka the B pillar) but it does now. I
have made new wooden pieces for rear quarter panel and it looks like I need
to drill 4 holes in the door shut pillar flange to attached the rear quarter
panel. As the saying goes measure twice drill once. How big are the holes,
what size and type of fastener is used and what are the approximate hole
locations? I suspect a wood screw is used and from the old holes in the wood
size looks like #8. Are they Flat Head or Pan Head or ????

Car is a 1960 BT7.

Thanks... Harold