[Healeys] Bootlid Bracket -

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 06:05:42 MST 2019

Listers,
Currently working on a bootlid(trunk) for an early BN1 (Nov. ’53) and the bracket for the telescopic proprod is missing. The bootlid is aluminium and only shows one hole for the bracket to be secured to it. Yesterday I got a photo of one model of bracket from Michael Salter but this model has three countersunk machined screws holding the bracket to the lid. According to Michael, there were three different models of these.
Would anyone with a model that has only one machined screw securing the bracket to the lid send me a photo so I can fabricate one such bracket. This BN1 is Body #877 so perhaps any model around that number would have the bracket I am looking for
Thanks,

Jean