[Healeys] Converting from HS4 to HS6 carbs

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 2 07:50:51 MST 2019

John, have to ask why you'd want to do this.  I'm not Edd China--or even
Ant Anstead--but from all I've seen and heard just adding greater air
flow capacity, without other mods--cam, headers, etc.--does more harm
than good.

I think I read somewhere that Geoff Healey thought BJ8s were
'over-carburetted' (maybe why headers supposedly add a few HP without
other mods).

Bob