[Healeys] Rear wheel cylinders on a BJ8

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:50:34 MDT 2019

Replacing the hydraulic system on the 65 Sprite and found 7/8th cyl on back
brakes. 3/4 is required for disk brake cars. Have replaced with 3/4" units.
Did not drive before, so no i fo on how changing will influence stopping,
but it should now be correct. Plus front disc where cut thin from spec. So
new turned drums and discs and calipers should improve everything. I need
to pull the fuel pump and see if it just needs adjusting. Nearly 100
degrees yesterdy and today, so not working on the car. Long weekend ahead.
Hoping to gave it ready for the car sale area at next weekend's abfm
Portland.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone