[Healeys] Valve Clearances for an M continued

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Thu Aug 22 11:35:33 MDT 2019

Thanks Bob,
   I was told this cam is a bit more "hot" than an M cam, and trying to retrace steps from the previous owner has been fun to say the least. I am going to check all the clearances as they sit right now and not make any adjustments until I know what is there. Updates to follow and right now I'm still a bit in limbo land, but will emerge soon with more to report.
   Thanks and stay tuned!
Steven