[Healeys] Valve Clearances for an M

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 22 03:03:19 MDT 2019

Steven,

Make sure the timing light and the plug wires you're using are
compatible.  The snap on timing light I have doesn't work well with the
solid copper core wires (bumblebee in my case). I swapped in a "modern"
plug wire to do the timing. This was covered in the light's manual, so
you might have a look at yours.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar