[Healeys] FW: Test you Lucas knowledge

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 17:48:23 MDT 2019

Perry,

Those and other parts for the driving and fog lights can be bought new.
The reproduction lights are similar enough that the parts are
interchangeable.  Some years ago I rebuilt some used original ones and
one of the Moss catalogs at the time listed part numbers for everything
that I needed.  So if anyone needs parts for these lamps, give them a
call.  It could be that other vendors also can sell the separate parts.

Charlie