[Healeys] FW: Test you Lucas knowledge

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 11:07:22 MDT 2019

Listers
I would like to leave this up for a while as some of the answers are “very interesting!”
Several folks who have been “around a while”, those my wife calls “old futts” got it right.  Of course, Doug , the guy that sold me the parts knew exactly what they were, including the Lucas part number.
They are the bulb holder for Lucas SFT76 and SLR76 spot and fog lamps (might fit other applications).  Something that few of our cars have and fewer still, owners that have dismantled them.
Resume and enjoy your weekend activities.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10