[Healeys] DW Clutch bleeder extension

Steve Gerow sgerow2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:49:16 MDT 2019

Lin - if it leaks, is there a crush washer where it enters the slave?
I thought it looked easy to bleed with the bleeder screw hanging down via
zip tie.
The picture of the one with the hard line is my cunifer refurb of my Doug
Reid kit after the stainless line started leaking.

One could make the hard line version by getting a DIN coupling from Federal
Hill Trading and flaring the 3/16" x 20" brake line with a bubble flare at
either end. See:
https://pbase.com/stevegerow/image/166468220

--
*Steve Gerow*