[Healeys] Jamaican

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 19:12:10 MDT 2019

To me, a roadster is a strict two-seater without roll-up windows and a
hood that has to be erected (or assembled if your prefer). Everything
else can be called whatever anybody wants (like a certain German company
who sells 'coupes' that are really sedans with a sloping roofline).  My
BN2/100M is a roadster, my BJ8 is a 2+2 convertible (my Mustang is a 2+2
coupe whose back seats are even less useful than my BJ8's).  Of course,
your mileage may vary.

And, since we're being pedantic there is no such thing as an
'Austin-Healey 100-4.'

Bob