[Healeys] Side/running lights BT7

Mark Fawcett m.fawcett at cox.net
Sat Aug 3 13:04:22 MDT 2019

Just realized that my side/running lights front and rear don't light. I
don't drive at night very often so I don't know how long this has been the
case. Head lights, turn signals and brake lights operate as normal. Checked
the dash lights and they work when the switch is in the middle position. I
bypassed the light switch and put power directly to the light circuit, but
nothing. I checked the fuse that I put in to protect the circuit, it's OK.
Not sure where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Fawcett
1959 BT7