[Healeys] (no subject)

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Apr 28 10:53:51 MDT 2019

In cleaning out my "cave" before our move to St. Louis, I came across a Healey binder with issues of Healey Highlights from the early to mid 70's and most of the 2000 issues of Healey Marque, plus November from 1999. To the first reply, for free, just shipping. Otherwise they go in the circular file. I have other material, such as old catalogs with factory part numbers and magazines. Probably won't look at those until next weekend. A lot of valuable information. If you are not interested in the binder, shipping may be less expensive. Thanks. Cheers, Doug (former BN2 owner)

Our Hearts Go Out To Denzel Washington
go.dedicatedoffers.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5cc5dadad4f135ada3369st04duc